Losing Sleep Over TMC

C'mon TMC. Really?

I only have a few sweet days of summer before the 5 am alarm (and, consequently, the 9:30 bedtime) return to my life. In spite of this fact I found myself awake over an hour earlier than necessary this morning, with a whirlwind of TMC-related thoughts.

  • Becoming a more active Twitter and blog reader has given me great back-to-school activity ideas that I can't stop thinking about.
  • A TMC lunch conversation with John (@jomalleyiv) coupled with David Butler's (@DavidKButlerUoA) profound comment that, "Everyone is worthy of presenting here," has got me considering taking the risk of proposing a session for TMC '18. I have a few ideas already rattling around.
  • As a new blogger who is post-TMC and pre-pre-planning, I now find myself wondering, "Is this bloggable? Is it worth documenting for myself? Would it be helpful for anyone else?" So here I am, blogging about thinking about blogging. This page gave me a lot of great advice, but most applicable to this is Sam's (@samjshah) suggestion, "Write like nobody's watching."
If you are watching, thanks! And apologies for any typ-o's or rambling thoughts. I didn't get much sleep last night. :)

Comments